Thursday, January 27, 2011

from under the rock i call student!

Wow, its been quite some time since ive gotten on this thing. Today im feeling optimisitc.
I just got an email about a certain leadership position which im completly going to go for!
I am trying to build myself into a great person which includes bringing out the outgoing and leader in me that has been always slowly peeking through but now i want everyone around campus to know who i am!

There are a few people around campus that i know of that EVERYONE knows for very good reasons....i want to be that person!
I want to graduate from this place having my head held high and everyone knowing who i am (in case i may need them down the road)

yayaya i started off extremly rocky.... but the new jobs i have one working right in my college office for the DEAN and the other answering the main phone line for ferris answering questions on anything that a student could possibly have.

The only thing i am worried about is putting too much on my plate...i did that freshmen year and it bit me in the butt!!!!

I want to impress everyone and make everyone happy! Yet fufill my own wants and needs. For one money is no longer one of my bigger stresses or a car because i have both due to a large loan i received (which im sure will bit me in the butt later when i have to pay it back) however i can now focus on whats important. my family, my boyfriend and being a student.


FLORDIA!
What to say. Holy crap do i miss the luxuary of not being in the real world because technically you wernt. I miss the people i was surrounded with and the friendships i built. Im not the best at staying  in contact but wish i was. I miss so many of my best friends i cant explain...the people i spent every day with and got to know and inside jokes (angelica prekopa, daniel muller and craig williams!)

I am currently watching the real houswives and every time i do it makes me think what kind of wife or mom am i going to be..... i want to cater to my kids and husband and be there for them if and when they need me. I guess im old fashioned....  wife and mom in the kitchen and husband out working.  I have to get back to my homework now but i will possibly be back soon. maybe maybe not.
good night=]

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the mention lexipos. i gave you a nod in the blog that i started writing today. we need to have catch up time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back to Florida! Did you go seasonal? I'm glad things are looking up for you, it was definitely hard to know you were struggling while you were down here. I'm so happy you're having steady money (and a little jealous, thanks CP) and a good car FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete