Sunday, October 31, 2010

ahhh now i see=]

Well the past 3-4 days have been interesting. Ive maybe had a full meal twice due to the fact of my stupidity. I got a new account with 5th 3rd and changed my direct deposit to that account....but i dont even have a debit card from them yet... so i have had no money nor food for the past 3 days and am feeling the effects!

I thought i would write in here cuz now i feel like its an obligation, i havent been up to date with it.

So at work i now realize why people think im the bitch at work....because i am!
I want to get things done and not sit there and talk about dumb shit all day so i somewhat yell at people. Its not like i want to its just the product of little to no patience.

Its alreayd november tomorow and i havent even done half of what i wanted to do. i feel that this is due to lack of money and a vehicle.
If only i had the balls to ask my cousin to co sign on the car loan for me=[

well i am also breaking out like a mad women which is extremly rare for me. I maybe get one pimple a month but right now i have about a years worth on my face!

My birthday is sort of coming up and im excited because that means i will no longer be a teenager and money!

Anyways i hate being under stress of no money and no food. One thing happens right after another. ferris said i can come back without paying my bills which is extremly good, but now i have bills to pay for an apartment. and no car=/

off to the next one

No comments:

Post a Comment