Friday, October 15, 2010

continued....

well before bed i would like to add to the stressed and bitch about my life for thirty quick seconds;.....
i found out most of the people at work think or thought i was a bitch before they got to know me.... i look at it as me being a hard worker and getting things done the way they are supposed to be instead of just going day by day getting through work. I take every day of work as a way of "what can i accomplish" today or try to atleast.

I feel i work hard to impress coordinaters and managers because that is how i have always been... a hard worker.

I also have no idea what i am doing with my life after disney.... completly broke down tonight but came to the realizization of how blessed i am for family and friends and a great boyfriend to put me in my place. haha

i have no car.
i have no money.
i make more money in michigan selling pies.....apple or cherry?
i dont know whats next...

as of now i will try to flow with the words of jon....

"go day by day" =]

No comments:

Post a Comment