Wednesday, October 20, 2010

one word....stress

I feel as if i continue in this cycle of stress...not having my period since ive been here is a little annoying and i know its directly related to stress. I am constantly looking for ways to build credit and pull out a loan yet no matter what i do or have isnt good enough.

The work situation....adding onto my stress...
If this guy doesnt get transfered or fired, im quitting. no questions asked!
I refuse to go to work everyday worrying if i have too much makeup on or if he will say something, or i cant eat in the break room while he is in there. absolutly no reason for it!

I am sticking with the ford taurus because its what i grew up with and loved.
I am getting a new phone tomorow so i can sell my old one and possibly make a few hundred bucks off it=]

i feel like i should talk to someone about my stress. like a medical doctor.
the reason i say this is that since ive been here ive noticed i have dizzy spells i never used to have before, im not eating nearly as much, and im constantly irritable and constantly crying.

Im waiting for the day where i just pass out of stree overdose!

i am considering asking family members to cosign loans for me so i can get that car i need. however i feel as if it is impossible =[

Manatees however was amazing! i couldnt of asked for better people to go with and a better manatee sighting! They are the gentlest giants! hence-sea cows.

my roomate pissed me off by using the last of my god damn tin foil and oh- didnt ask!
How would she like it......
i also hate how she leaves her shit in the sink for days! and it stinks!!!

I feel like no one understands the stress i go through especailly jon. I say this because he has always been smart in what ever he does. for example- he saves his money...i dont.
I dont know what to do anymore at this point=/

help

No comments:

Post a Comment