Friday, October 15, 2010

Religious

Well this is my first ever post on any type of blog or journal.
To start off i am about 3 monthes behind on tracking my disney experience but am starting now!
Im not sure how to start these or what to write first but im just gonna start typing and see what happens

Well today i completly forgot i had class today and slept in. How do i feel about this.....awful!
i feel like i am letting myself down due to the fact that i came down here to improve my self mentally and physically and am already failing. I just about bombed my english paper yet was able to manage keeping a "b" because of the tests and quizzes ive been doing extremly well on. THANK GOD!

This point in my life though i feel extremly motivated and want to improve myself not only for myself but for Jon. He is my rock and my best friend. He is one of the main reasons why i want to improve myself! I feel like i have a long road ahead of me=[

I am also feeling very spiritual religious wise. Im not sure if its all in my head but i feel like i am thanking god a lot more than before. It could be the fact that Magic Kingdom held a "night of joy" where christian rock bands came and hosted a concert there and had to listen to it two straight nights in a row for 7 hours! But im not complaining i feel as if it lifted my spirits. Minus the mean and nasty guests!

I feel as if that is enough for now. I do feel like i should be doing this at night and recollecting my thoughts about the day so i will come back tonight and finish. For now i will leave with a joke

A suicide bomber went into a pet shop and yelled "everyone has 1 minute to get out " the turtle in the background yelled "you bastard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment