Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Timing

Well things are slowly starting to work out (like jon said) he always seems to be right....95% of the time.

Ferris is finally understanding the concept that i will be paying them more if they let me come in the spring then holding off a semester.... about time
I also signed my housing agreement as well. now the only problem is a car and money!

Its hard trying to save money down here given the fact i look at it this way, im only down here for two more monthes why not go out and do things i may never get to do again!
Sad note- my best friend craig got termed and i feel awful! He was one of the few people down here that i could always count on and trust even though he was a piece of shit. haha=] i plan on visiting him on my way home because he lives in ohio which i am alreayd excited for.

I hope that Jon scott and katie  come to visit but at the same time i dont want them to come and be disappointed because they have alreayd been to the parks before. I am really nervous about getting the time off as well. I would hate for them to come down and ill be working! I am also nervous like i said about disappointing them. I hate to disappoint.

I am also hoping that my sister has good credit so she can co-sign for my car=] if nto im screwed unless i get the balls to ask my cousin haha. yeah right=/

anyways i love jon and am so greatful he is in my life. i quoted on facebook the other day "im nto sure what he sees in me but i am thankful he does" and it couldnt be said any better! I have treated him bad and lied to him in the past. i am now trying to change that make things right. I want to marry the kid and have his babies! baha. He literally keeps me going and i feel if i wernt with him. id be on the streets sellin coke. not really but i wouldnt be the same person what so ever! I hope i can be everything he wants me to be=]

that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment